Sunday, April 18, 2004

me haven been online since i came back from malaysia. I have been studying all the while as my exams are cumin soon and nowdays realli have a lot of test... have been busyin studyin the test... nx wk still have 4 tests which means everyday a test. onli friday dun have as it's my school's SPEECH DAY !!!! i'll also be performing therefore have alot of rehearsal and almost everyday stay until veri late not onli becos of rehearsal also for extra lesson.

I've a gd time in malaysia. Realli hope to go in again soon. My cousins all are veri nice to me... I lyk my nephew the most, she so stick to me when i went in, always cum to find to, to ask me to carry her... if can i hope to put up her photo but until nw i still could not load the photo up the website....

i guess i will end here, i still have to go study my test...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home