Monday, May 31, 2004

wahahahah.... camp is finally over !!! so miz the St John Water, Bunks, Bed and toilet.... The island was veri veri nice!! hope to go there soon ... .. veri nice working with my team mate they are all so nice man... hope to have another chance to work with them again soon...

one very sad thing is tat i twisted my wrist during the telematch... but it will recover very soon... my god brother was worrying 4 me but i ask him not to and concentrate on his 'O's first...

i feel so happy as there are alot of ppl concerning me ... especially when goin back to the main land tat time, alot of ppl asked if i nid help...i always reply tat i do not nid help as they themself already carry alot of thingz and yet they wan to help me, really feel bad if they help me carry..

Hope my hand will recover soon, so tat i will can be myself back, no nid to nid other ppl help...

one more gd news !!! i patch up with my gd frenz... Chia Hsien !!! so happy and tat day was just after my birthday.. he even lent me his bag but i nv use it cos it's not big enuff for my camp stuff to to stuffed in... have to return him soon lor... hehe...

25th of may i also went to my god brother house to take his bag for my friend and i saw his dog... it was so cute ... really wan to carry her but too bad she dun lyk other ppl to carry...

i tink tat's all i wan to say...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home