Friday, September 17, 2004

yoz,

yesterday after being 10hrs trap in the sch for test plus lesson, i then know why sec 3 life to so stress... Yesterday we express class after school sat 1hr 30min for English paper then 1h15min for the A maths paper.... Get back result for sure not very good de, especially my english... Always fail de! I juz dun get it, i have already read alot of books, newspaper, do assement book but some how i still could not get my english to pass... Tiz means that in this few weeks b4 my end of yr examination, i muz work very hard for my english...

Anyway my school's End Of Year Exams start on the 1st of Oct and ends on the 16th of Oct... From now till the exam is juz abt 2 weeks time and i have 8sub to revise but i have not even revise yet... i muz really buck up now, if not tiz yr if result no gd, might nt even get a chance to post up to Sec 4 Exp class. Pray hard hard that it would happen to me...

Btw, tml is the prelim's for my sch Sec 4 student, wishes them all the best and muz jia you wor!! Haiz, me tml still have to wake up at 7am for my Chinese Oral which is at 8.30am. I might get a chance to see the Sec 4 students... After my oral i still have CCA... So sianz, but then tiz week is the last week of CCA so happy,now i've got more time to study for my exam le....

~End~ i'll bE bAcK sOoN....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home