Thursday, June 17, 2004

yoz... me today morning juz came back from my BBQ... It was so tiring man.. For 12pm i slept all the way until 7.30pm then wake up for my dinner... Althought it was quite tiring but then very fun there is alot of jokez... lyk my friend matthew was called weird old man in chinese becos of his hair and spec... So funny... we kept laughing and laughing...
yesterday nite i watch Euro cup there with a friend yong cheng first match was quite exciting then second match was so boring that we watch for the first-half then we went back to our pit to slp...He is now my piggy no. 3... haha... He slp alot, and also veri difficult to wake him up...tat's y he becum my piggy no. 3

The other 2 piggy r my gor and chia hsien... hehez... 3 of them realli can slp alot... now i'm searchin for piggy no. 4... hahaz...

Me and chia hsien now becumin more closer frenz...and me and my gor also gettin to be more closer then b4.. he is much concern abt me.. So happy.. didn't expect tat so many happy thingz are happening to me...

Nx tuesday i still have the last yr class 2-4 BBQ.. i'm actually look forward to it.. i hope to be as fun as tiz bbq... hehez..

Me gtg le... have to go do homework... alot still haven finish doin yet... Die liao 4 sure by sch re open canot finish de...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home