Sunday, January 08, 2006

Day 25 till the end of my days in Amercia

Thursday And Friday

Both days i stayed at my sis house the whole day to pack my lugguage before going back to New York... I also took a film of the house using my hp...

Saturday

We set off at around 11am and have our lunch at around 1pm at one of the stopover... I had a burger King... The meat was around the same as the one in singapore... But one different thing is no one served u... Is you take ur own burger and fries... Then pay at the cashier and if u wan a drink, u must asked from the cashier for a cup then pay for it... U have to fill the drinks urself... We reached New York at around 3pm and had spaghetti for dinner... Guess what there's a mouse in the house... It came to sleep with me on that night... That night i was awaken for no reason then i saw a mouse running over my blanket and i can feel something running so it's not fake for sure... I was so scared that i on the lamp to sleep for that night...

Sunday

Last day in the house... Breakfast was cinnamon bread and lunch was spaghetti... Stayed in the house the whole day... Went out at around 6pm to the airport... We went to the airport to eat... KFC Chicken drumstick and coca-cola with ice... Yucks, coca cola without ice taste bad actually... but no choice... I check in b4 eating... My Sis still have to help me sign a form in case of any emergency... It's so weird in singapore we doesn't even have but we have it in amercia... I'm 16 and they still need my sis to sign... I just cant believe it...

I went in at around 7.45 for security check and i was crying while waiting in-line... I miss my sister... I tot i would not cry and can hold my tears till i go into the gate but i just couldnt... Tears rolled down my cheeks and i had to pretend that i'm not crying so that sis would not cry.. Whenever i get to see my sis, i would wipe away my tears... I didnt expect myself to be so emotional.... I cried even badly after i've reached the gate... But i've no choice...

Soon the plane is for boarding and i board the plane... The food in the plane is not that bad.. I like it but not as much as home-made food... Then i've reached germany for transit and then it was snowing there... I was freezing while waiting when the ppl there open the door... The cold air just gust in so quickly and fast... All this was over and then i boarded the same plane back home...

I've reached singapore safe and sound...

~END~

Nx entry will b on my trip to malaysia...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home