Friday, December 09, 2005

Day 14 ( Alexandria)

Sunday 4/12/2005

We woke up quite late that day... Thus we had both our breakfast and lunch together... Then we set off to the great falls park...

It was abt a distance to the falls we realised that there's an accident at the crossroad junction and we had no way to pass through as it's a single lane road for all sides... I guess the accident happened not long before we have reached as i could see a person on a stretcher...

We had to make a turn into a road which is unknown to us and my sister was looking at the map to see which place is this road leading us to... She found out that the road can actually go to Alexandria which is an old town... Thus we changed our destination to Alexandria...

It's a nice small town that's near to the Washington DC... I like the town... It's not bad actually... We had our sort of dinner there... An early dinner... I and my sister shared a bowl of kimchi Soup... It taste nice... I love it as it's been awhile since i've taste that soup... And then i have a type of salad... Can't remember wat's the name for it...

Then we left the town and back to virginia....

Photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/64337953@N00/tags/alexandria/

~END~

I just came back from florida and i will be leaving for new york soon ( to catch my flight back to singapore)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home