Thursday, December 01, 2005

USA Trip (Day 3)

Wednesday

I went to Times Square that day... (their downtown) It's quite a nice place... Very big and very busy place just like the Orchard Road in Singapore... Even on weekdays they are alot of people really can't imagine if it's on Weekends... That day was a cold day... It was minus 2 degree... It was a not that cold actually... Especially when the wind don't blow... It was nice for me since i have sweater and a coat on me...

I also bought addidas snowcap that day... A picture will be shown later that i'm wearing the snow-cap... It's light blue... And i love it alot... It cost about US$16.

We went to AppleBee to have our lunch... I had Honey grilled chicken( if i dun rmb wrongly) It's so tasty and i simply juz love it... But then i cant finish some of the side dish like the mashed potatoes, garlic bread and some vege... Cos here they serve very big plate of food...

I also bought a sweater at Macy... It's again my favourite colour blue... But this time the blue is darker than my cap... The sweater has a reindeer's head imprinted on the left side of it...

Next we went to Manhattan Mall to have a drink... Cos after a long walk of cos we will be thirsty...


Next will be the Empire State Building ( inside )... We just went there to buy some souvenirs there ... Anyway my necklace was bought there ( by my sister when she was on her first visit to NYC ) ... Actually we can go up the tower to see the scenary but it was a 2hrs wait... OMG... It's too long so we didn't went up...



new 005

I had my dinner back at my sis's fiance's parent's hse... It was pizza... It's ordered from a shop... Not pizza hut... Can't rmb the shop name... But something funny happen that nite... Cos the pizza took a long time to cook so my sis's fiance's dad went to the store to check if the pizza is ready then soon after he left, a pizzaman came with the pizza... When her fiance's dad is back, there's another pizza... We end up having 2 pizza... LOL... One of it was free cos it's made of ham and then here not much ppllike to have ham pizza...

~END~

Next post maybe up on tonite cos have to see if i'm too tired to do so anot....
Gtg cos today goin washington D.C...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home