Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Haiz...So sad today.....SYF our choir got a bronze again... Haiz... feel like crying lor... I was so confidence that we can get a silver this year but in the end we got a bronze... Wan to cry out loud... Then today i also get to see Commonwealth Secondary School Choir... They veri pro lo, sure will get gold with honour de... And look at us, just only a bronze... My school's goal for us is a silver but we only could bring back a bronze for them... So disappointing man!!

Straight after tiz SYF i have my common test which is tml until nx wk... Then 23th April got Speech Day... So busy lo... Haiz... Pray hard wun fall sick so easily then my MT O level paper on 30th of may can get a A2 back... Hope i can have my dreams come true....

Lucky i still have one more extra competition to help me gain extra CCA.... Pray hard hard i can win a good medal back from the Singapore Accapalla Competition on july... I just wan to gain more points 4 my CCA then when enterin for JC course will be easier....

Last week the TV also announce that next year we will have our JC 3 month schooling based on our prelims.... I hate that lor... I tot can have my energy all put on the O levels and prelim can heck care about me but now cant even have the thought.... Wish me luck ba...

Have to end here... nitez frenz... ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home