Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Hi,

very long since i last post my message here... Now i have been planning a BBQ for my claz.... but i think its a wishful thinking... I'm leaving for New York nx yr after my 'o' level... That's veri sad... all their gathering without me nx yr... Hope they will enjoy also...

During the christmas night, i had my chat with my the nephew who is bigger than me de... It's juz a short chat when we open our present together while chatting through the phone... Quite happy as tiz is the first time i had my chat thru phone on christmas. Tiz year christmas also veri special as my family celebrate christmas without my sister who has juz gone back New York on christmas eve...

Next year, my house will have a new outlook as my parent said they wan to change the sofa set, curtain and etc... So it will b a veri nice and new place for me...Hope it will suits me... ^_^

Ok la... i tink i have to go le... byez...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home