Wednesday, March 16, 2005

It's HOLIDAY TIME!! But nt for me... :( Holiday like dun have holiday like that, everyday mon - fri have to go back school 4 CCA... Sianz man!! I tot March holiday i can relax abit cos June Holiday sure have to go back school for lesson and blah blah... All becos tiz yr got SYF ( singapore youth festival ) Competition then have to go back school... No choice cos aiming to get at least a Silver back, but from the atittude of the choir member, IMPOSSIBLE !!! unless miracle appear...

Oh ya still got last week dunno tuesday or wednesday i saw Raphael (aka Ex-gor) waiting 4 traffic light while i was on the bus to school. Quite surprise to see him there, but too bad he nv saw me. So sad lo...

Today i saw Chia Hsien at jurong point then he pretend nv see me head tilt until veri low (with a cap on). I saw him and we went past each other sum more is veri near wor... When past him that time got the intention to step on his leg then take his cap away from him... But in the end i nv, cos his frenz with him, dun wan later he come scold me...

Holiday still got 4 more days to go, die, i haven even done a single homework. I sure canot finish, so tonite i decide to stay up late to do since i tml 11am then need to go school. I tonite muz do aleast 2 subject de homework if nt i sure canot finish cos all the subject i taking the teacher got give homework. Pray hard hard i can complete in time.

Yea... Saturady i goin macritchie reservoir (nt sure hw to spell cos my eng F de) go walk walk with my ex-senior. Sure will be a pleasant trip. 10+km walk, hope tat the weather will be a fine one. If nt i will faint, esp hot weather...

Mon got piano practise then i got one piece where they is alot of quaver and semiquaver piece, then the left hand staccato lo.... I wan to die, i dunno practise tat piece how long but still cant get the tune out. I realli wan to cry out loud man...Next week my teacher wan a perfect piece out of me, dunno can make it anot... Hope can ...

i tink tats all 4 my update... ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home