Monday, February 28, 2005

Yoyo.... Today o-level result release wor... Quite exciting when announcing the result... Though i'm not one of them but i will be in a years time....

Guess wat.... My ex-gor gor Raphael gt into top 20 in my school rank lo... Then he got 3 A1 abd 2 A2 leh... Overall got 12 points L1R5 lo... So envy him... Then my gor gor is 17pts L1R5 and 14 L1R4.... Not bad result wor.... the result is juz as i xpected cos b4 O-level can see him like always chiong... So hardworking lor... Then i still got one frenz Zi loong gt L1R5 4get is 17 or 18 liao... Also quite good lo... The one tat disgrace me the most is my good friend YEN CHIA HSIEN!!!!! He got 22pt L1R5 and L1R4 18 lor.... I wonder which course can he apply for.... Realli wan to kill him alive....


My Aim for tiz yr mid yr result is aleast 16pts hope i can get it... then o level i hope i can beat my ex-gor gor the score... But i tink veri difficult to beat his score... Cos he too clever le... No matter is in music or in school he is always so strong... Must have perserverance to beat him...


Oki la update till here ba...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home