Saturday, February 19, 2005

It's a long time since i came up here to update my latest news....

Sec 4 is always veri busy... Almost everyday 6pm, then come home. After that eat dinner, bath, do homework and sleep... Tiz is my daily life... Sometime i can even do homework up to 12midnight. Then the next day very sleepy cos not enuff slp. I always tell myself to hold on to it... O-level's coming soon cannot slack... Do u guys think i'm too hard on myself ? No choice, cos my aim to get L1R5 12 pts... I realli hope to get it... Next wk, i will b having 5 common test and 2 test. Chem, phy, a maths, e maths, social studies are the 5 common test. Chinese and literature are juz normal test... I think today and tml i will b busy studying 4 the 7 test i'm goin to have. Hope tcan get good result out of all this subjects....

I'm also abit sick now. Hope can recover soon. I gt some cough and abit of sore throat. Now cant even eat fried food. Sob sob... I sure will slim down which is not wat i wan. Cos i scare later too skinny not nice. So after i recover i sure will eat alot to gain back my orginal size.

Wish all best to all the last year sec 4 who is getting result soon and all the best 4 tiz batch of sec 4 in their common test...

byez... c ya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home