Thursday, May 12, 2005

Tml will be the last day of my Mid- Year Exam and then still have 18 days left to my O-lvl MT paper... Nx mon i no sch, SO happy cos it's marking day then the nx day will get back all the paper le... So scared i cant score well esp my A maths sure canot pass de ... Haiz... Tiz yr quite special cos our form teacher will return all our paper at one go then after that we will go to hall at a certain to ask out teachers for marks...I pray hard hard that all my subject can pass.... And my target for MYE is L1R5 16pts leh... Dunno can get it anot.. I hope can. I study veri hard for this Mid year...

2 days ago i'm so happy tat my godbro help me with my e maths. i didnt know that he is so good until tat time... Cos since he left my sch, we have not been tokin to each other on phone for quite a long time... Tat day i sms him and ask him wats the ans for the qns and he reply the ans. So i assume that he know how to so, thus i called him up but in the end he say he duno then say is he ask his frenz de. Tiz prove that he is still good to me. Heez.. Gt a godbro lyk tat veri diffcult to find wor... Haha... Back to topic, then after tat i told him i tml paper le then my frenz all dunno if nt i wun ask him. So he go and ask his elder bro hu seems to smarter than him and happens to know the method... Heez... then later he teach me... After that i also ask him one qns and he same as me cant ans the qns... So no choice we have to hang up fone le... Haiz... Miz my gor so much but then he hor lyk veri blur, dunno de... Our bro-sis relationship had been 2 yrs le and it's quite long... Although i had been the one hu always angry with him but he also nv complain or anything... I realli cherish the time i had with him during the last few yrs although i might be leaving singapore (for long) tiz yr but i will always remember him as my dearest god bro...I also wish to thanks him for everything that he had did for me...

Bye guys gtg to study for my tml last paper...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home