Friday, May 27, 2005

Still have abt 2 days to O-level mother tongue paper... I really wish to get a good grade... Though this 2 weeks have not been veri veri hardworking... But somehow i feel that i know all write all the words as when i'm doin other schools paper, majority of the words i know how to write... I realli realli hope that what i have now can go for the o-level exam... As i dun realli wish to study more and then later get tense up and score veri bad for the paper... I juz wan my feelings to be ver natural and juz go into the examination hall with all the knowledge... But for sure tiz sat and sun i will aleast glance through the words and zhao ju... Hope tat day i can be at my best performance...

After MT O-lvl the nx day i have study camp... I hate it... Throughout the whole week have study camp lo.. Wan to rest also canot... Then Tue i'm also goin for recording for the national accapella Championship... I have to rush down immediately after my mock exam in sch... Haiz that day i will sure be veri tired after goin home...

Few days of go it's my bday... Though i onli received 2 bday present but i'm alrdy veri happy. As i've received alot of bday wishes and a bday song from my school choir... I'm realli veri happy as tiz is the first yr i received a bday from my sch choir... I'm even more happy when i have received the present from my nephew... He realli surprise me alot... I didnt expect to receive so much things from him... As i juz ordered a CD from him to help me buy and the rest of the things i didnt ask from him but he juz gave me...

Anyway i gtg cos i have to study for my MT...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home