Wednesday, November 30, 2005

My trip to USA ( First day )

Monday

First day i've reach USA... I was very happy and my brain was filled with anticipation of the coming weeks that i'm staying in USA... I juz cant believe i make it to USA alone by myself...

I have met a uncle who lives in New york and he was sitting beside me throughout the flight... He's a real nice guy though he has a hearing problem and i had to speak louder for him... He gives me food that he cant eat like yoghurt and etc... Of cos i will reject his offer but then he insist of giving it to me.. So no choice but to accept his kindness...

I reached the airport at abt 10.20am (US time) which was earlier then the expected time. I went through the check out and etc... Then when i came out the uncle said good-bye to me and i waited for my sister who was late... Cos she thought i would be out at 11.30 after check out and so she came late... But it was not a long wait... Soon i saw my sister with her fiance and her fiance's dad... Her fiance and her fiance's dad gave me a hug... A custom here... So we went to her fiance's dad hse to stay.

I wore a jacket cos is like 8 degrees outside and it's cold. Some veri funny happened... My sis's fiance's dad took my backpack and insist that he wanted to help me carry it... It's so light but he just dun wan to let me carry even after i reached his hse...

I had a bath and i came down to meet her fiance's mother and again hug... And i went upstairs to dry my hair using a hair-dryer... After that i came down again to have my lunch which is like bread with egg and ham... i didnt eat veri well that day... Also dunno why... Then they kept asking me if i was tired and of cos i say NO becos had too much slp on the plane...

After that we went to a mall becos my sis's fiance mother wanted to buy gifts for christmas cos after thanksgiving ( a veri big celebration here) there will b alot of ppl shopping for christmas so she had to buy those stuff early...

Then we went back to the hse and i had a nap before dinner cos nth to do... then we had spaghetti for dinner and i didnt eat alot again... After that i watched a show called SURFACE abt a new type of species in the ocean and also land... Nice show... Then i went to bed early that day...

~END~

It's like so long a paragraph for my first day wonder how will it like for my second day.
I will update again tonite (morning in Singapore) i guess...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home