Monday, December 05, 2005

USA Trip ( Day 6 and7)

Saturday

Nthing much to update for saturday cos i'm travelling for more than 4 hrs in the car jues to get back to Virginia.... The place where my sister currently is staying in.... I ate my lunch quite late tat day becoz we can't find some restaurant to eat in... As u guys know on a highway there's very few restaurant to eat in... Anyway, the food they served was not bad but it's a pity that they serve too much food... One person a main dish and 3 side dish... Imagine... How big can my stomach be to contain all this stuff in??

I've reached my sister's place at around 8++ and we grab some cookie from the fridge to bake and eat it... Cos we had a late lunch... Anyway i sleep on a Sofa cum bed mattress... Nice and big... Abt the size of Queen size... It's so comfortable and i slp quite well that night too...

Sunday

We went to a small Thai restaurant to eat for our lunch... The food taste not bad... I only had one dish and rice... But then the quantity of food they served was so much that i had to call for take away... If my nephew Kien jean was there... I bet he's able to finish it... Cos he eat real lot... I could see it when we went to langkawi that time... When i see him eat, it makes me hungry too... It happens alot of time for me.. Whenever my frenz eat, i will feel hungry even though i've just eaten... Weird isn't it...

After that, we went to watch Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire... Nice movie actually... But i can see a big difference from the main actor and actress... They changed alot... Just to tell u guys how the system here is rated... They did rated the age for the movie... And u all know wat, as long as u have 2 adults with u to watched the movie regardless of how young u are, u can just watched the show, even when it's rated 21 yrs old... Omg, i just cant imagine that... Anyway they rate the show as PG-13.

At night, we went to supermarket to buy some stuff for the rest of the week, especially food for my lunch...

~END~

Tml's goin to snow... Isn't it great... But i really hope it will snow... Cos sometimes their weather prediction is not accurate... They say 80% of precipitation and 60% that it will snow... Well will see tml how is it... And in New York, it has snowed!!! I just pray hard i could see snow...
well gtg... Gotta wake up early tml morning to see if it snow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home