Thursday, December 01, 2005

USA Trip (Day 4 Thanksgiving Day )

Thursday

I stayed home the whole day cos lots of guest will be arriving... It's a festival they had... It's very nice cos we had lots of food that day... Nice and yummy food...

Breakfast... I had pancakes... Handmade!!! Yummy... I love pancakes a lot... Esp with syrup...

Lunch !! It was a simple lunch with alot of appetitiser... Devils egg-Egg yolk being dug out then marinate it and put back onto the egg again... Nice and tasty though it does not have a nice name
Celery with salad on top... It taste nice... The salad include shrimps...
Also some crackers... They also have nice crackers...
Olive... Yucks... I hate it... It taste weird... Esp the black ones... Cos we have both the green and the black ones... The black ones has a stronger taste than the green one... But i still ate it...

Dinner time!!! TURKEY, i've tried it first time in my life... It taste like chicken meat but abit drier... Of cos the sauces was put on top of the turkey and yummy...
We also had ham... Big roll of ham with pineapples on it.. It taste nice too...
Cranberry sauce... I love it... This sauce can be eat without spreading onto a bread...
Baby carrots... Nice too...
String beans... It taste still alright of me...
Baked potatoes... Nice too... Cos it was being dug out to marinate then put back in the skin to bak again... I could even eat the skin ( it's been washed so it's clean to eat)
Mashes sweet potato with mashmellow on top... It's yummy... But there's an accident here... It was overcooked and became abit Chao Ta... But it still taste nice...
Squash a type of vegatable... I ate it be at the applebee and i didn't like it at all... So i didnt eat it this time round...

Dessert Time !! Brownie... I simply just love it... It taste great... If i got a chance i would bake it... Apple pie and coconut pie... It taste great too... But i didnt eat too much cos i'm too full for it... I only ate the brownie and a bit of the other 2 stuff...

It was a nice day with lots of yummy food... I just love food alot... But i've got a sharp mouth... Cos if i think the dish is too salty i would just leave it... Ya, thats y... but luckily didnt waste alot of food...

There are quite alot of guests arrive that day... My sis's fiance's sis, leanne... Uncles of theirs... And some neighbour did arrive too <-- just a short visit... Leanne's son, James, he's so cute... He's always the centre of attraction... He did says out my name... But only once, but thats enuff...
~END~

More post will be update nx wk cos tml will be out...

1 Comments:

Blogger kienjean said...

nice blog, europe stye of meals are alwaz my preferred choice

appreciate n fully utilize d chance to visit US, treasure every part, as many as u can...

enjoy there ;p

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home