Friday, December 09, 2005

Washington DC trip ( Day 11 and 12)

Thursday (1/12)

I went to Washington DC the air and space museum that day... It was an awesome place... I love the musuem alot even more than the other air and space museum in Dallas... Inside the museum, there's lotsa different space shuttle... I love Space !!! So i like this one even more than ever... They also introduced the solar system and etc... Lotsa of things...

The musuem is free and we can visit as many times as we want... Of cos there will be a bag check... It's like that for all the museum

This time i ate macdonalds again cos i wish to have something light and only macdonalds has it... Anyway there's only 3 fast food in the museum, no choice but to eat fast food again... I did took a picture of wat i eat... It's fried boneless chicken... Yummy... No bones at all... Anyway singapore doesn't has it...

After visiting the musuem, we went out of the place and get some shots of the U.S. Capitol and some other buildings near by...

Check it out at this website
http://www.flickr.com/photos/64337953@N00/tags/airandspacemusueminwashingtondc/


~END~

Friday (2/12)

I stayed at home in the day and we went out to Tyson's mall to eat our dinner and walk around the shopping mall... It's a bigger shopping mall compared to the Dallas mall... It's a great place to shop but sadly i didnt see anything i like so i didn't buy anything...

About the food, i added too much oil into my noodle then my stomach wasn't feeling well cos if i eat too much oily food, my digestive system will not work well and i will need something sour to help it digest... This happens to me alot of time... But i have no choice but to avoid those oily food... Anyway i also dun like oily food cos after eating it, my mouth will be covered with oil and i have to clean it up if not pimples will grow on my chin there...

~END~

More post will be up at a go cos i'm goin to disney world tml... Just hope everything goes well...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home