Monday, January 30, 2006

Late CNY Greetings...

To all my fellow and beloved blog fans...

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO ALL !!!

This few weeks have been busy cleaning and decorating the hse, paint the metal door, etc... I have been treated like a guy for the past few weeks.... HEHE...

Wanna know why ?? Bcos i have change curtains for the whole family, change sofa's sheet, paint the metal door, carry heavy thing ( new year stuff like drinks and etc.. ) and etc... Most of the things i mention there is suppose to be done by a guy but no choice... Heez...

I also decorate the house by myself... Bcos tiz year we are going m'sia for CNY so we couldn't buy much decoration to put up... If put up, whose going to see when we are away... Ghost ah... LOL... So have to do the decoration myself by using some used red packet and ribbons...

Have to end cos i haven pack my luggauge yet... :P

Going m'sia for 5 days... So wun be able to update... Once i'm back i will update alot of things... Esp during the cameron trip cos i've heard that there's alot of my relatives going up... And plus my nephew is up so we will be crazy abt the result of the golden globe award and the upcoming Oscars...

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Such a lovely post!!! Seriously loved it!!1
Must have a look at my blog Home & living tips

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home