Monday, January 09, 2006

Malaysia Trip 2005 Day 1

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY

Y am i so happy that day ?? Wanna know the answer ??

Bcos i meet my nephew KIEN JEAN !!!! This popular chap had just past his 21st bday not long that time... So alot of ppl is asking him out for post-bday celebration...

I'm so honourable to be my nephew's TOP PRIORITY during my malaysia trip...

Time to start my story...

Day 1 (23/12/2005)
First day in my Aunt 1 house... Everything went the same as usual... Morning went out to the usual coffee shop for breakfast then go back the house to watch tv and play with my youngest nephew... Adeon!!! This baby had just came to this world for 2 mths (at that time)... So young and cute!!! Of course not forgetting my 2nd youngest nephew Haodeon!!! He is so cute... I played with him but not carry him cos that time i'm sick ( flu )... So i not dared to carry him scared that i might spread the germs to him...

Later, my niece (the one who grew up with me) Zi Ying... She said stayed at home very bored so she suggested we go out... After some thinking, my dad decide that we go out and we go KLCC cos i wan to go see one shop... KLCC near my nephew's hostel... So i sms him and tell him i'm going but sadly he got class until 3pm... No choice but have to wait for him...

My dad dunno how to drive to KLCC so my niece's dad brought us there... Not the whole journey we went to my niece's house first then her father bring us there... We parked the car and went in to find my niece's mum who is working there... After that we went shopping for my mum's clothes... Then we took so photos...

After walking and walking... FINALLY i received my nephew's sms... He said he will be late becos of some delays.. That time i began to panick cos my cousin is coming to get his car soon... My cousin is driving that car to Singapore for some important matters...

Moments later, i saw nephew (kj)... I was so HAPPY !!! He made it on time but i know i have to leave soon... Before that, he called but i didnt know that he called... He was walking then he saw my family then ME! So he was the first one who saw us... Then my niece's mum (which is my cousin) was having her dinner break so we went to meet her... She couldnt recognise our nephew... LOL... I think becos too long never see each other ba...

Then my the other cousin who is coming to KLCC to shop tell us that anyone who wan to stay can, later she will bring us back... I was like... AHHHHHHH... So happy that i can have more time with my nephew... But my parents was tired so they went back first with the cousin that is going singapore... My brother stayed back too...

Soon my cousin came and we went to meet her... She brought her son edeon along too... I was like OMG... Sure she will ask us to bring him along de... In fact, she did... Luckily edeon was more attached to my niece if not i will cry chasing after him man... Kj and i went a different way from my brother and my niece cos they are going to sports shop but me and my nephew not interested...

Hey u ppl must be thinking the wrong way rite... boy and girl walk together... Dun be mistaken by anything ok... We are just purely relatives but not going into any relationship... Cos we know we cannot and we must not...

Good thing we both alone so can throw out all our secrets... Firstly we went to get his medicine cos he's having a flu... Then he brought me outside the shopping mall to see the twin tower at night... It's so beautiful... I've nv stand that near to the building before... He also brought me to the newly build convention hall... It's still very new cos got the smell... Then he brought me to the Philharmonic Orchestra Hall in Kuala Lumpur... This hall is a high-class orchestra hall just like the esplanade in singapore... High-class world music, how i wish one day i could go there to listen...

He also bought me a ROTIBOY's bread... Yummy... I love the bread... It taste so nice... Outside it's crispy and inside it's soft... Nice bread... Plus it's baked str. away on the spot... Before i even reached the shop i already could smell the bread's fragance...

After that we went to have our dinner together with my brother and niece... All of us ate different food... Kj and me sick so we cant eat fried food... But both of us ate the fastest... My the other nephew, edeon keep saying he wan nuggets... Kj ate finish first, he wanted to bring edeon go buy nuggets but edeon refuses... After awhile i ate finish so i say aunt bring u go buy nuggets wan? Then he let me bring him... :P

Anyway kj followed along too... Kj wanted to carry him to see the sign board to see if edeon wans nuggets, but he refuse again... So i had to carry him... then i show him, he say wan... He was heavy lo... I carry him awhile then my hand already tired le... So i put him down, didnt expect he ran away, so i have to chase after him... Then i asked Zi ying to take care of him then i go back to find kj... He paid the nuggets set then i carry the tray... I actually wanted to return him the money for the nuggets but he refused... SO GENTLEMEN...

After dinner we went separated ways again... Kj and i went to buy some mag and kinokuniya... I just not dare to go in Kinokuniya by myself cos i know i will sure buy sumthing... But with kj, he will intro me books, so i wont get to wander around and look at books... Good to have hi m around... lol... Soon my niece gave me a call and i have to go...

We went down and say good-bye... Time ends fast that day... Happy times always dont last... Then my cousin's husband went to top up the car-park card... That time dunno for wat reason my throat was so dry and itchy... I cough and cough and cough.... Then my bro went to buy me water... I couldnt even ans back my nephew's qns...

On the way back to my relatives house, my cousin asked me alot of qns about my sister and me... Then i've reached their house, then i went to take a bath b4 sleeping... But awhile later i decide to go to my the other cousin house which was next to it... Then i went to chat with them... Then kj sms me and tell me to miss call him once i'm back to their house... So i gave him a miss call str. away...

Photos : http://www.flickr.com/photos/64337953@N00/tags/klcc/

~END~

Thank you kj... I guess this blog was purely dedicated to my nephew, kj... Cos all of it is about him... I thank you very much kien jean... I really had an enjoyable day that day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home