Thursday, January 12, 2006

Niece's First Birthday

Saturday

Morning, everything go as usual, go out to the market to eat and etc... Went to my cousin's NEW shop after breakfast cos my niece Zi Ying have to go there to help out my cousin... Currently, my cousin has 3 photo shop in malaysia... So it's abit busy for her to run here and there.

After that, i went to Aunt 1 new house... If i'm not wrong, my trip back to malaysia on CNY i will be staying there... The house has already been renovated and so they can move in whenever they want... At the moment one of my cousin is staying there...

After that we went back, get bath and changed... Cos we have to go to my Aunt 3 house to fetch her to my Aunt 4 house to attend my niece's 1st birthday... When we've reached there, aunt3 has just started to play mahjong with her friends not long... but she has to stop playing when we've reached... So her friends was abit unhappy...

Finally we've reached our destination... It was not that crowded when we've reached... Plus the STAR for the day has not reached yet... Moments later, it became quite crowded in the house... But the house was filled with laughter as the children began to play... They are so funny and cute...

There's one surprising thing... My dad gets to carry the STAR for many times... Why did i said this is a surprising thing... As we know, some babies are quite choosy and don't like being carried by others... This happened in this very house that day... My niece's own grandfather did not get to carry her for long and yet when my dad wants to carry her and she let... Everyone was quite stunned by this shocking news... Even my aunt wants to carry her, she also wouldnt allow... But yet when my father did, she allowed... I guess this is what we called FATE...

Then we had the birthday cake out and take photos and blow candles... I'm not sure what time did this party ends as we left early... But we reached home quite late cos we went the wrong road and just had to continue go on... We left at 10 plus and reached home at 12am... It's our luck, we've no choice...

Photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/64337953@N00/tags/niece1stbirthday/
~END~

Pls go to my nephew's blog to read his postings... I total agree with wat the post says... U guys should check it out... Esp for those who use friendster...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home