Wednesday, January 18, 2006

My Cousin's Wedding...

Sunday

Morning went to the market to eat... Then i went to a herb shop nearby to get my flu tablet... The doctor say the tablet wouldnt make me fall asleep... Then in the end i sleep the whole afternoon... After that, i still feel the drowsiness on thru journey to the restaurant...

Then we've finally reached the restaurant... It's kinda of a high class restaurant... Then my fav cousin Ah B haven come so i waited for him to come then chat with him... Actually my cousin is a very popular guy, cos everytime got wedding dinner he would be chatting with alot my cousins...
After he came, he sit with his family then he asked me to go to their table after his dad(uncle3 ) and his mum is gone to the bride's table...

After awhile, his dad and my dad both have to go to the bride's table so i went to their table, after awhile, his mum and my mum was also called over to that table... LOL... So we asked Zi Ying, my niece, to come to our table but she dun wan...

After everything end, we took alot of photos... So happy and a joyous day for me... Then after that alot of ppl went home... Suddenly my cousin Ah Leng, she asked us to KTV to sing... Then she started to call everyone to come back again then go to the 2nd floor to sing...

Even the bride also came back... She also brought along red wines and Martell... I'm not sure if her friends or her husband side's relative have it... I did drank one small cup of red wine... Hee... Tat night was a very crazy night for us... We sing and sing and sing... SO fun... WE are like crazy people, singing so loud and having alot of laughter...

Everything ended at 2am

Photos : http://www.flickr.com/photos/64337953@N00/tags/ailuanswedding

~END~

Next blog will be my last day for my malaysia trip in last december...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home