Sunday, February 12, 2006

Sad or Happy i'm also not sure...

Currently listening to: You Dian Dong Xin by Jeff Chang and Carina Lau

Don't know is it got a habit fro my nephew kien jean or wat... Cos he always post what he is listening to... LOL... I think it's bcos valentine day is coming... In fact today is Lunar Valentine Day which is also the last day of CNY...

This yr valentine is the same as last yr no date currently... It's good to be single... But then somehow abit wish to have a lover to share all my happiness and sadness la... Mayb i'm not fated to have a bf at this pt of time... Anyway i've learnt alot of things at this age and i'm looking forward for more in future... ^_^

Early greetings to all couple: HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

Oki time to tell you all my result... It's not a good one... I wun say much abt it cos those nid to know alrdy know... I will make this short and simple nt good enuff 4 JC neither is it good enuff for poly... esp the course i wan...

Surprisingly this yr after receiving the result i did not cried... I'm also not sure what's the reason for it... dun worry if i'm sad or watever... Cos i've been asked to cheer up from alot times... I'm really grateful to all those friends who asked me to cheer up... Thanks...

Next posting will be my malaysian trip during chinese new year... ^_^ It's a great one... I simply just love the atmosphere back in malaysia and i'm looking forward to another gathering with my cousins, nephew and niece...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home