Thursday, February 16, 2006

Chinese New Year (Lunar calendar day 3)

My CNY trip back to malaysia was sure an extreme fun trip... That is also my first trip back to malaysia to celebrate chinese new year... And i'm looking forward for more trips back to malaysia to celebrate CNY... In future when i had a family, i sure will tell my husband to go back malaysia to celebrate CNY with my family... ^_^

Time to start my journey to malaysia...

It was a monday night when we sit a coach back to malaysia... The coach was not the usual bus that we sit back to malaysia... This coach was from malaysia and it's really bad one that we sat... You know what, the driver smoked inside the coach through the journey !!! He didnt even open his window to let those pollutants out into the air... f*** u la... Idiot bast**d... That night i did not even sleep through the journey cos i cant take that 2pid smell...

Soon we've reached the terminal in malaysia then we sit at one coffee shop to wait for my relatives to come and fetch us... In the past we used to go to their house by ourself but this time is different... Cos they've moved house and my dad is not familiar with the roads there so we have no choice... We waited about an hour before he comes to fetch us... Then as usual, we take a few hours nap before going for breakfast...

Hours later, i was so reluctant to wake up cos i'm very tired... But no choice cos have to go pray for my uncle2 which had passed away a year b4 i was borned... Then we had 2 cars out... First, my cousin took us to a shop to drink and also to wait for my the other cousins(my uncle2's daughter)... But then later they called and asked us to go first... Then we called my uncle3 to asked if he is at home so that we can go his house to bai nian after visiting my uncle2... This was the time i realised tat i've missed my nephew they all but just merely a few minutes... No choice but to accept the fact... Then after visiting (is in a temple), my the other cousins came... They started to offer him with lotsa fruits and etc... We stayed awhile b4 going to have bak ku teh...

Moments later, we have eaten finish and they went to my uncle3 house to bai nian... Haha... Just after i sat down on the chair there came my nephews(Jian Xiang, Jian Ren, Jian Quan) they all... So qiao rite... Hahaha... I had some chat with them(the 3 brothers)... But then we have to leave the house sooner than them becos my aunt1 have to go back to her house to get something...

From 2 cars we convert to a van and off to my aunt3 house... Actually we are the last to reached there, as most of my relatives have reached her house... Then one of my cousin(aunt3 2nd son) Ah Fu, asked me to go down the kitchen... Know what, go down becos all the youths are downstairs playing Big2... LOL... Not all but only 4, some only just stand at the side and see... I did not join in(meaning nv play) until about mid way... Cos my nephew Jian Quan seek me for help but then he nv listens to my word in the end he lost... LOL... This was the time when his elder brother told him, u dunno how to play dun play, u see meijun ah yi play la(in chinese)... LOL... So no choice but to join in... But then i did not fork out a single cent... All being fork out by my nephew Jian Quan, bcos i've helped him to win back aleast half of what he had lose(which is RM50)... This game last quite long... Until dinner time... Then my family eat first becos we did not have our lunch... We take turns to eat bcos not enuff tables and chairs...

After dinner, we went upstairs... Then jian quan immediately say lets start playing... I was thinking " r u nuts, just after dinner then u wan to play" Suddenly, Jian Xiang voice out saying wat i was thinking... Haha... didnt expect that to happened... But no choice la, have to play bcos he wans to play... Soon enuff, my nephew they all had to go...

Not long after they left, my aunt3 remembered that they 4get to Lou Shang... My cousin called to ask them back but then they had already travelled a long distance away... No choice but to luo shang twice, bcos got 2 packet... So my aunt4 and family, aunt3 and family, uncle3, me and my family, aunt1 and my 2 young nephew lou shang...

After that we went back to the house... Get our things prepared cos we have to set off to cameron highland at 9am in the morning... That night we slept at about 12 plus near to 1am...

~END~

This entry was cut short cos some of the things is just some extra movment... Just to shorten this entry... Cos it's quite a long one... Nx entry nt so soon, cos have alot of tings to settle for the house...

A fake love affairs will be in the next entry... Hahahaha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home