Thursday, November 09, 2006

Holiday is time to brush up on school work???

To all my friends for waiting for my this blog for so long...

Sorry for letting you guys to wait so long. Few weeks ago, i've went to tioman and enjoyed throughout the trip with my relatives. I will update my tioman trip on my blog somewhere around next week or so cos i haven yet to scan some of the photos up onto the computer...
Be ready to read a super long entry next week...

After my tioman trip, school resume for about a few days before school is officially closed for school holiday... The reluctancy of going to school after a few days of holiday is so strong that i have to drag my feet and go to school just for the sake of getting my result slip...

This time round my result is not as good as my mid-year and this is due to the new study tactic that i've used... I'm not suitable for it... But aleast i did pass all my subjects except my GP which is a subpass...

So what have i been doing since my holidays??

1st week of holiday i ensure that i have enough of fun and rest before the start of my CAT which is on the 2nd week of the holiday... It's sure indeed very tiring for us junior college student to manage both internal and external education... But what i can say is that this is what i have chosen so i cannot regret. So far until now i never regret at all... Becos of my dream that make me strive even harder for it...

3 weeks of CAT will surely pass very fast i believe. Becos for me i feel that each lesson's time is very short unlike normal school days. Perhaps it's becos i like the lecturer ??

A job for tutoring primary school student had been offered to me. Accepting it or not i'm still in the mids of deciding... Hopefully i will accept it, aleast i can help out my parents abit. However time management is very impt if i take up the job... Perhaps i will have more stress therefore it's a very tough decision for me ...

My examination for CAT it's on the 8th of Dec, after that it's so called my official holiday which i will go back to malaysia to work for my cousin... During november i will have intensive studying both for CAT and my A level work... Therefore i might not be able to blog as often as i usually do... Sorry for any disappointment...

1 Comments:

Blogger kienjean said...

Teaching is a holly performance, it constitutes part of charity while earning your dollars.

However, effective time management is crucial for someone like my aunt here, balance between family, love affairs, and exam.

Hopefully to see you very soon in December after our exam, it's time for celebration (pre-) for the CNY. (?) hehehe ;p

All the BEST to my aunt!

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home