Friday, October 06, 2006

Promo is finally over... Holiday Soon!!!

My promotion examination is offically over today... Next Monday and tuesday we will have post promotional activity... Hopefully this will be fun and nice for me...

Overall, i believe i will be promoted to Pre-U 2 to the new campus in bukit batok... HAHA.... The papers are still alright for me... But difficult to some of my friends who are weak in it...

My new computer is coming up very very soon... Because the parts are bought separately one separate days so by tomorrow the whole new computer with will be completed... I just cant wait to see my newest computer which will come in fully black. Next week the new modem will be coming over...

So i have a totally completely new computer.... I'm just so happy as i do not have to face a monitor that the screen is always jumping... Haha... ^_^

Also i'm looking forward to my trip to Tioman in 2 weeks time. I just cant wait for the time to come... I miss all my cousins, nephews and nieces. I really hope the day will come very very soon...

Happy news and now for some bad news... Haze from indonesia has reached singapore a few days ago and i believe it might become worse as the direction of the wind is blowing towards singapore and malaysia... I just hope this haze will go off soon. As the smell of burning is not nice at all... The PSI has reacher 52 ytd... Today it looks fairly alright to me as compared to ytd.

That's all.... More update on the new com will come soon after i've tried it... Heez... ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home