Friday, July 28, 2006

Results...

Firstly, i would like to announced that i got into the Top 10% of the whole level with 2 subject failed... I'm just so surprise to be in the top 10%...

My results are relatively alright. Just that i failed my GP quite badly... With a score of 38/100. And this is pulled down by my Comprehension. As my Essay i've got 27/50 with a content marks of 19 . Reviews from the teacher is that Mature Discussion however need to work on specific examples and also improve on my grammer...

The next subject i barely make it is my Geography. But i still consider myself as failed cos i've score 45/100. Which is an E grade...

The next 2 subject that i've got a C is my mother tongue and Management of Business with a score of 57 and 58 respectively...

Disappointment in my Maths and Principle Of Accounting. As i've score a B for both, 69 and 67 each. I've got so many careless mistake which i think i shouldnt have made it. Hopefully year end i would not have so many carelessness... Yup...

Coming up will be my sister... Who just broke up with her bf. And she's feeling much better now. Hopefully she will be able to get a guy who will love her alot in future.

Thanks For My Beloved Nephew and My One and Only Sis for congratulating me of starting a relationship for the first... And also thanks to all my classmate and my schoolmate for congratulating me too...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home