Thursday, June 15, 2006

~ Day 2 In Muar ~

I didn't have a good night sleep... Also dunno for wat reason. Is it becos i'm not used to sleeping on a double decker bed ? I just dunno. I just sleep and woke up and sleep and woke up for many times. I not sure for wat reason and i hope to know but sumhow i just couldnt get my ans for it...Then around 9am my nephew went to the toilet and i pretend to be sleeping... Haha... Then after that i didnt really sleep much and just stare at the ceiling.

At around 11am i cant take it anymore, i wake up, climb down the stairs and went to the toilet to have my teeth brush. So were my bro and kj. We rested for awhile before getting our bath and off we go for our breakfast downstairs. Today's breakfast(lunch) for me was fishball noodle. My bro and kj had mixed vegetable rice. I didnt get to pay for my bro and my meal becos someone can read my mind. After that we sat there for awhile before kj's elder bro brought us to his new house... However it's not confirm that he will be the owner of it until all the process of gaining the ownership is made. I pray and hope that he could get the house he wants.

After going to the house, his elder bro dropped us at the cinema and we watched the movie X Men 3 !! This is the first time i've watch movie in malaysia and also with my film craze nephew... LOLz... He had watched this movie for 3 times... I just cant imagine it and he actually dun mind watching it u know... Omg... Anyway i like the movie alot also... So i cant really blame him for watching 3 times... Heez...

It was about 4.45 when this movie end. Sadly i cant get to see the extra scene after the credit becos the person cut it off. So we walked back to have our dinner. Dinner was chicken wing with a type of sauce, vegetable and still have one dish but i forgot wat's that. It's just a simple dinner yet it's nice and yummy...

After dinner, it's fruit time... We had watermelon. It's quite a watery melon but then it's not really ripe yet cos it doesnt taste extreme sweet...

Then we walk to the bus terminal which is nearby to have our tickets back to singapore be bought. Sadly my brother cannot stay for one more day and my dad doesnt allow me to stay for one more day alone. I just cant understand why my dad dun allow me stay one more day. Whats wrong with staying one more day alone with my relatives. If he really scare something might happen to me, he should have stopped me from going in the first place. But he didnt... Anyway, i cried so hard that day. From the terminal all the way back i cried. Of cos my close nephew saw it. I've never ever show how weak i am in front of my relatives or my friends since secondary school. He is the first to see. I'm just so vulnerable. I cant even hold back my tears for a moment.

Upon reaching back home, i was still crying. My brother was with me in the room. I just dun understand why, can my brother so quiet giving no concern at all to me. Paying no attention to me at all. So i asked him to get out of the room. Cos normally i cry i wun wan anyone in the room. For this exceptional case, i asked my close nephew kj to come in and talk to me. Before i continue to cry somemore, he asked me to wash my face and talk to him in the living room. While i was washing my face, he on music. I didnt know that he is so good at calming ppl down. Cos normally when ppl cry, other ppl will just listen to wat that person have to say but not create an atmosphere for calming ppl down... This is the part that i wanted to thank him. With music, i calm down much more faster. After all the talking, we began our movie marathon again... LOLz...

As my brother came back. We watched A Sound Of Thunder and followed by X Men 2. It just so nice watching a movie with someone rather than watching it alone. Which is wat i always do when i'm home. Sad for me isnt it... No choice this is my life... I cant really do anything to change much of it.

Soon after we end our marathon of the day we went to bathed. And wait for the rest of them to come back before going out to somewhere to eat ASAM Fish... Guess what... We took the 8 seated car there... Heez... This car was borrowed from a friend of theirs to fit in the 8 of us(me, my brother, kj's family and his elder brother's gf)... It was sure a nice ride there. Of cos, the fish is extreme yummy. Although it's quite spicy but i like the feeling.

We went out to the bridge in muar after we went back home to change their own car. We walked on the bridge seeing only a few ppl fishing. Cos in normal days, the bridge is filled with ppl fishing but somehow that day only a few of them was there only. I guess it's due to the FIFA WORLD CUP...

We reach home about 3am and we had our teeth brush, face washed before we have a few rounds of Big2(DaiDee). We slept at around 4am that day. I slept on the first deck of the double decker bed with my brother. Cos that bed can sleep 2 person...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home