Thursday, May 04, 2006

Bad Lucky Week For Me...

Y am i so bad lucky since the start of the week?? I really wonder where has all my luck gone to.... Haiz, how i hope i can have all my luck back to me...

It's really a terrible week for me.

Firstly, on tuesday for my break, i bought a plate of rice and then i just didnt put my plate well on the table and off it goes my breakfast. Then after that i went to the toilet then the door rebounce and hit my head. I just cant believe that actually it will rebounce and hit my head.

Then ytd, during PE we did about 40 plus sit up and 40 plus pumping and the about 35 star jump. It's so easy and simple excersies but yet my stomach cant take it. I almost vomit out. I think maybe becos i just recover from food poisoning that's why. Then afternoon got CCA then we had done alot of warm up mainly on leg. I didnt expect myself to get one huge blister on my big foot summore the blister already broke so half the skin was out. It's so pain until now...

Today... SOOOOOOO mani homeworks to be complete. How am i going to have a good rest for my weekends before my diploma starts next week... I dun think i will ever have a chance to rest well for my weekends.

I really wat will happen tml i just hope it will be a nice and smooth day for me.

For the past few days i have been going into this website and i met quite alot of guys from both my block and ppl around my block. So far so good nv met any pervert yet. It just remind me about love. Where is my love? Suddenly i feel like going into a relationship as i've never ever been into a relationship b4. And i really hope to have one. But i dunno when my destiny prince will ever come to me. I had a few crush before but then in the end i just cant get wat i wan. I just hope my love will come soon.... .... ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home