Sunday, April 23, 2006

Outings For the week...

This week i'm really very happy with all the successful outings...

Thursday i went to watch movie with my ex-schmate yong cheng. We went to watch Ice Age 2. It's really an extreme funny and delirious movie. I will surely get the VCD for the movie. I think it's quite worth it watch... I like the squirrel the most. He is so funny and cute...

Then on saturday i went back to my secondary school for their speech day. I have met alot of my juniors, ex-classmate and teachers... But sadly our class gathering failed. But they are going to plan one more on the june holidays. So our class got break up into smaller groups. Weixia, enabel, huifang and me, we went the crystal jade restuarant to eat our lunch it cost about $10.

After that i meet my current classmate and Home tutor to watch the dance Burn The Floor at Suntec Convention Hall. The dancers come from different countries, australia, germany, USA and etc... I really like the dance alot... It's really a wonderful show. Actually we're very lucky cos we only bought the tickets at $28 and we got to sit at the $100++ seats... It's really a wonderful performance if had the chance to watch it again i will surely go for the performance again. I really love it.

After the whole performance, some of them left but the rest of us went to pizza hut at Marina Square to eat our dinner and we took some photos too. It was sure a nice gathering. Then after dinner we went around to walk walk... I left at about 8 plus and reach home at about 9pm. Then i came online to chat with my nephew for awhile.

Yesterday really was the most wonderful day i had. So many wonderful things happening to me. I just hope next week when i get to have my outing with my outside sch frenz i would be happy as well...

1 Comments:

Blogger kienjean said...

i hope you're reli happy

congrats as ur blog visitors has gone up more than 200!

11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home