Sunday, March 19, 2006

Last Day Of March Holidays

It's the last day of march holidays... Mayb it's also my last holiday before school really starts on Monday which is tomorrow...

From tml onwards, i might be online for only once a week to check mails and stuff. I will also work extreme hard from tml onwards cos my aim is to get into university and then later a stable job. Going into MI, is not really a bad choice after much thinking... Aleast i can get one more diploma while my friends in JC cant... Oh ya, just to tell all my blog fans, I've decided to take the diploma as it will give me one more chance to go for overseas university. In other words, my holiday would also be occupied due to their schedule timetable for taking the diploma.

I just hope that i can work extra hard for my 'A' and my diploma. Cos my ending point is University. Wish me all the best for school ba... Take care all my friends, cos the weather is getting weirder and weirder nowadays...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home