Thursday, March 30, 2006

Going For Qing Ming

Yea!! I'm going back malaysia next friday for Qing Ming. In case for some ppl who dunno wat is Qing Ming... Qing Ming it's a day where we chinese go to the ceremetery to pay a respect for our ancestor...

I'm so happy that i could go back m'sia again... It's a long time since i've last pay a respect to my ancestor. Of course definately i will ve very tired after tat, but still i enjoy the process...

I have one wish, i wonder if the god will make my wish come true. My wish is that my nephew (kj) can go there with us. Cos it's a extreme long time since he last pay a respect to our ancestor. I really hope i can make his wish or to say our wish come true.

Time to update about school life!!
School life basically is getting much more busier and busier each day. It's like getting more and more projects and homework to be completed. This few days i've sleeping late and waking up early in the morning. Getting lesser and lesser time of sleeping. I just hope it wouldnt continue for tat long.

About my PE (physical excerise) I dun really like it. Cos as compared to the my secondary school, it's much more tougher and i'm having a hard time going through the process. I just hope this will also end soon...

Finally, i'm going to end my blog due to all my uncompleted homework...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home