Friday, May 12, 2006

Nice and super busy week...

I'm spending alot of money this week... SO many outings....

Firstly on monday, i went out with my friend to orchard road to help her judge on one of the jacket she like... It's sure a nice jacket and i think it fit her so well that i think she shld buy it... We walk until about 8pm and we left...

Wednesday, i had my first marching lesson... Bcos my sch Pre-Uni 1 girls are going to participate in the coming Singapore Youth Festival Opening (SYF)... First time i try marching, at first it did really go out well but now it sure does... HAHA...

One of the reason why our sch is joining is bcos the principal volunteer the sch to do so due to the greatly unknown of our school... Bcos it's a new school that is a combination of 2 insititute... Thus our name is always forgotten as a school that is taking 'A' level... Ya...

Thursday.... Sports meet is such a boring day... i just hate it... Sum more in the morning i have lesson before we proceed to toa payoh stadium in the noon... Sum more it rained and so of the event is cancelled... But i like what i did at night... HAHA.... Cos i went to watch Misson Impossible 3.... It's really a splendid show and it's full house.... Great isnt it... I watch this movie with my ex-schmate and we are going to watch other movies also... I watched until 12midnight and my mum was so worried... But no choice cos the 9.20pm show is full house so we can only watch the 9.50pm show and it ended up so late...

Today !!! So sad, becos i slp so late so ended up i cannot go to the badminton outing... So sad... They going to sentosa today... I very long nv go sentosa le... Haiz... No choice it's my fate...

Tml my first diploma lesson is going to commence... I just hope this diploma will be a worthwhile one... I guess tml after the lesson i will be going out with my friends again but also have to see la...

Wishing all HAPPY VESAK DAY !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home