Sunday, May 28, 2006

Busy!! Busy!! Busy!!

I didnt expect that college life would be so busy... First time ever, my june holidays is so packed with things...

Tml i will be going to school for my 3 days badminton camp overnight in school. Then following days i will still have to go back school to attend my additional diploma lessons, extra lessons by various teachers and SYF training all the way until next Wednesday(7th june) then i will have my first short little break before my diploma exams which is on the 10th. And off i go to M'sia...

I'm so looking forward to the day that i would be going to M'sia to visit my beloved nephew's family... Haha... First trip to Muar, Johor... Kinda exciting... Really wonder how would it be like and will i get to spend the trip wisely... Hmm, I just hope it will be a wonderful trip for me.

My main aim to go back to M'sia is to get a rest. And it's a nice rest that i dun have to worry about anything. I just hope that this aim could be achieved. And also my wishes that i had wish during my Birthday... I just hope it will come true... ^_^

After the next wednesday (7th june) I will be appearing in a brand new hairstyle... I just hope that it will turns out well cos i'm going to let the hairstyler to style my hair that suits me the most...

Till then...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home