Thursday, June 01, 2006

First 3 day 3 night camp in MI...

My camp in school was a wonderful one... I didnt enjoy that much before in any of the camp i've attended in my sec sch...

First day, i wasnt very close with the ppl is the 'Hearts' so i was very quite all the while and i also didnt really get to talk to many of them since i had 2 class on that day. But first day the Trust Walk at night was really a nice one. Though abit tired becos of the duck walk but it was sure a nice one. Then at night we had chat with some of the ppl and also play card game...

Next day we woke up at around 6am and 6.30 we went for PT(phy training)... It was quite a tough one for me since i've just run 2.4km before. Basically it's just running only. Then we had breakfast and after then some games b4 i left for my diploma lessons. After diploma was lunch.. I love the lunch cos it's mee Soto... Yum Yum... After lunch was training. I love the training man. It's really nice. I also enjoy it alot.

Dinner was... BBQ.... Nice food. And actually there's a accident happen... As for the accident i wun elaborate much cos it's kinda disgusting... Anyway wat i admire abt that injure guy was that, after everything happen he seems alright as if nothing had happened. But i was very worried after the injure. So scared cos i see alot of blood... But everything turns out well in the end.

At night, we had debrief and then we eat supper. On the way there, i fell down. But i was a light one, only some scratches. It's nothing as compared to the accident b4 that. I didnt eat supper cos i wasnt really hungry in fact. Then we watched White Noise until 2.30am. It's kinda scary at times and then after that i cant sleep. So 4 ppl play Big2 until about 5am in the morning. After i went in to sleep rite, i cant sleep also dunno why. But at around 5 plus i slept eventually and then after abt an hour i have to wake up.

3th day was the most fun. I even pon my diploma class cos it's the last day. We sure have alot of fun even while playing badminton after the camp end. After play badminton, we went out for lunch as a group. We went clementi's pizza hut to eat. We sit and chat there very long. I had so much fun. Then i also took cab home with david. Cos very tired and also i dun feel like taking train, so we share the cost. After reaching home, i bath and went to sleep all the way until the next morning...

I'm looking forward to more outings with them, it's so nice with them. To be truthful, i enjoy alot with them as compared to my class. Also not sure why.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home