Sunday, July 09, 2006

Mid- Year Exam Just Over and Final Year Coming !!!

My mid year exams has just past and i still haven got my result back. I guess the coming wednesday i will get all my results back. If i'm not wrong i can score quite well in management of business and maths... Accounts i just hope i can score averagely but not too well becos i wasnt prepare for theory at all... I think i sure wouldnt score well for theory... A mistake that i have made. Next ever think that theory work wouldnt come out!

As for my geography, i dun even think i will score well at all. Cos i just cant remember all the facts that day. Haiz...

Thanks for some concern that comes from my sister and my friends, i'm feeling much better now. Partly becos i go back to sch and also met up with my secondary school friends...

Not much to blog out cos wasnt feeling well due to the hot and stuffy weather in Singapore. Didnt really went out with friends becos i wasnt feeling well.

Anyway, something to update... I have dropped my diploma in Business Admin by the NewCastle. Instead i'm join something definately beneficial for my future dreamz. Again it's related to accounts... HAHA... Check out this....

I'm joining CAT (Certified Accounting Technician)... After that i actually can go out to work as an assistance wor... Great isnt it... And also if i cant go into university using my result i can continue to study as an ACCA student. So even if i cant go university i still have other path. I just love accounts. Or mayb i just love handling with numbers... LOLz... Cos since young i like maths alot until now... So it's kinda great i've found something i like at such a teen age... Heez...

I guess i have to be off soon cos i wanna go arrange my room before the world cup final starts.. I just hope france will win...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home