Friday, July 21, 2006

In Love !!

Sorry for all my blog fans to wait so long. I can see the alot of blog fan coming in my blog every now and then to take a glance at my blog...

I have reasons behind it...

Becos i'm in love for the very first time... And it's real in love, not puppy love or even superficial love. It took us ( me and my bf) about months before we really fell for each other...

He asked me, on last tuesday ( 18/7/2006) at 07:41:24... I will forever remember this day and the time. And it's on the bus. We are late for school that day becos we missed the bus. Firstly, it's not me who is late, it's him. He reached clementi at around 7.15am. And when we got down to the bus interchange a bus just left. And we end up waiting until 7.30am before another bus came. So we got up the bus. During the journey, he suddenly hold my hand and asked me to be his gf. Firstly i reject but after his persistence i accepted it. Heez...

Now we are just a couple that just started on a new journey. We do not know if we last till forever, but no matter what happens even if there is a break up in the end, we will still rmb each other and even give blessing to each other. I just hope every thing will be comes out very well.

He is just like a protector, protecting me against alot of other things. He gave really alot of love, i can feel it very strongly. I just hope that i can love him as much as he loves me.

I guess this few weeks i wouldnt be online as often as in the past.

One of the reason is becos of him and the other reason is that he is helping me to fix a new computer. I think he is just a computer genius. He really knows alot about computer. And he is going to help me fix and my dad didnt object or anything. And thats very nice of my dad... ^_^
I just hope when he founds out he would be that angry.

This relationship i had only told my mum, and my mum didnt object or anything. As for my dad, i have to use my year end result to prove to him that it wun affect my studies in fact i will score much more better. Becos one of our (me and bf) plan is to study together in the library or school. Although we only have 2 similar subject but i know we can work this out.

To all my blog fans pls do take care of ur health... And Good Luck To All Singles...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there mei, long time no see le. Juz glad to see tat u r doing quite well, and even got stead le. hehe. Sometime post both of ur pics and i can see. hehe. hope tat ur days r fill with happiniess, sweet memories and laugher. kk, stay in contact. mayb find some time where we r both free can come out to remisnise the old times.

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home