Friday, December 01, 2006

CAT Paper 5

It's been weeks since i've last blog... This is due to studying CAT paper 5 in just about a month before the examination...

It's kinda rush for us students that study both A level and diploma...

But the teacher Mr Andy Tan motivate us alot... The lesson with him is very fun and hilarious... Although he did not teach us for long but he treat us like friends rather than students... I'm very glad to have a teacher like you...

Some of his motivation is through verbal and rewards... For example those who pass the mock exam, each will receive a mini cooper key chain, those who did not pass also get some chocolates... Also last week he went to africa to teach but he brought back some souveirs for us... Also he promise that he will bring the student with him(also paid the air tickets) who score the first in world or country to milan next year...

Today i'm extremely impress by his generousity.... As today we went out to eat with the teacher since we wouldnt be seeing him for quite sometime until next year cos he may be teaching our juniors... My boyfriend went along with me as he just had his newcastle diploma exams today in school... We went to Ajisen to eat... He paid for the full cost...

1 bowl of noodles is $10 and total there are 7 of us including the teacher... He also order the side dish which costs 90 cents each, ala carta menu and each of us one plate of mochi ice - cream... I was very shock... Especially when he also treat my boyfriend... Although my bf is not in my class he still treat him very nice instead of treating him like some unknown ppl...

He also gave $5 to a street pianoist who plays the piano at the MRT station... I just cant believe what i see because most people would't even give a second look at that person. I hardly see a teacher treating students so well. Although he may earn quite alot but he doesnt have any attitude towards us or even treat us like we are strangers after the last lesson.

I really did enjoy my lessons with him though it is short. Hopefully i will be able to see him soon...

I'm taking my CAT paper 5 next friday. Hopefully will score well for it because our results will affect my lecturer's works with the organisation cos we are the first batch of students taking CAT diploma as an extra certificate in addition to the 'A' levels he teaches...

4 Comments:

Blogger kienjean said...

Congrats on having such a great tutor!

Say "Hi!" to Allex (Am I spelling his name correctly?).

It's been a few weeks since your last post.

Hmm... work hard and play hard at the same time for amazing results. I wish you all the best.

Thanks for your precious comment and indeed I've replied over my blog.

5:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the person playing piano on streets is NOT beggar. mind you. beggar is such a strong word.

1:29 AM  
Blogger Mei Jun said...

Apologies, I did not meant to say that but rather think I typed too fast thus result in this terrible mistake. What I meant is my lecturer who is generous enough to "give" money to a street pianoist who is trying earn his living. I will rectify that mistake immeidiately, once again I'm sorry for the mistake.

8:47 PM  
Blogger kienjean said...

" 你被我點到啦 ~ 快去複製幸福點點名吧 ! "

http://kienjean.blogspot.com/2006/12/blog-post_22.html

12:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home