Saturday, March 24, 2007

Temporary Schedule For The Year

Today is my cousin's wedding!!!

Tonight i will be attending dinner at Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel for the wedding dinner... Wonder how would it be, after all this is only the 2nd wedding dinner i've attend for my mum's side.

Next week i will be going malaysia for Qing Ming once again. This time round my uncle 1 and wife also going cos they are going to give out the invitation card for my eldest cousin wedding.

Next month 27th May i will be attending my eldest cousin's wedding(from my dad's side). He is 24 yrs older than me... So old than marry... But wat i guess is my uncle 1's wife force him to marry. Any way he is only considered the oldest cos his father is my dad's elder brother. Therefore in chinese term, they consider him the oldest. The oldest in fact is not him. It is my aunt2 eldest daughter. But becos she is my aunt and in chinese, she is considered married off.

I HOPE MY RELATIVES IN MALAYSIA MOST OF THEM WILL ATTEND!!!

Next up will be june holidays where i will first have a 1 week trip overseas to sulawesi with my school. Then on 12th june will be my exam for my CAT paper 9.

Around September my 4th aunt (dad's side) daughter is going to get married. I dont think i will be able attend cos that period i'm having my examination. Therefore it's kinda sad for me.

These are some of the permant things that will happen this year unless something important crop up. Hopefully not.

HAPPY WEDDING FOR PUI LING!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home