Monday, May 21, 2007

Busy for the Month....

Busy Busy Busy!!!! So busy for the week...

This week my malaysia's relatives will be here for my eldest cousin's wedding! Most of them will be coming to my "new" house for the first time. The current house i'm staying in is about 10 years old but most of my cousins will be coming for their very first visit. In order not to disappoint them, i try to pack my house as neat as possible. Also i nid to move some of the stuff in my house as some of them might be staying over in my house.

Wednesday went to my bf house to pack his luggauge as we will be going off to Manado, Sulawesi, Indonesia next monday. After that on thursday i will be going out to celebrate my birthday with my bf.

Friday i nid to pack my lugguage, move my bed over to my brother's room and do some last min packing.

Saturaday morning going to rebond my hair and then have to welcome my first guest. My nephew kienxiang and family.

Sunday busy whole day for the wedding.

Monday off i go to sulawesi for 6 days. Morning flight some more...

After that, the 2nd week of school holiday first 3 days got diploma(CAT), mon-wed. Wed- fri got chalet at changi.

Sat, sun and mon(3rd week of holiday) is the only day i can study for my CAT exam which is on tue. Wed got blood test.

The rest of the week will be very very busy as i will be studying for my mid-year exam which commences straight after the june holiday...

Busy, too busy for any other thing....

Some accident happen this week... Thursday fainted at home. Most likely is becos i'm not having enough sleep for the week. Got 2 days MC... Heez...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home