Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Birthday Is Over !!

I'm so so so happy today though my wishes only came true partially... ^^

My special one i really hope that you did enjoy your time with me yesterday early morning. I know you are tired, having a bad headache. But you are still the first to greet me Happy Birthday and went out with me to "supper" from 1am plus till near to 3am. I still remember you said a few stuff that it's still left in my memory.
  • You can trust with all my heart.
  • Yeah, very special. Too special already. I never had before. (when i ask you am i your special friend too?)
  • I'm glad to be that special friend of yours :)
Always caring for me and chasing me off to sleep if you know i'm still awake at this moment. Though you didn't get to spend the whole day with me but i'm glad you still came to meet me after a long day in the office. Remember to take care of yourself.

Secondly will be my family... Thank you sis for the lovely birthday present and Olaf for the birthday wishes(in bilingual). Although my dad forgot my birthday again, but all thanks to mummy for reminding... Hehe... No birthday present from them but we went out for a mini birthday celebration last sunday. Although just had dinner(frog porridge at chinatown) and bought bak kwa from Lim Chee Guan.

Next is those friends who went out with me for a meal at Aston Suntec and Gelare Suntec... Thanks for the gifts... You guys just read my mind.... Joyce and Leon thanks for the cupcake books... Be ready to taste a few for the next tennis lesson... ^^ Mei Ling, no worries, though you didn't get me any present but you pay for my birthday meal last week... That's is a simple present yet expensive also... James thanks for the cute little perfume it is quite cute...

Next is the 2 guys that fetch me to suntec city and back home... Thank you so much. I'm so lucky to have you guys as my friend. Although both of you are busy with work but still you make out some time to spend it with me. Thank you.

Lastly, to all my friends and student who wish me Happy Birthday just now... You wishes are received... Thanks for remembering my birthday... A simple wishes means alot to me... If i'm not wrong i received around 50 wishes for the day.

Overall my special made my day then comes all my friends to cheer me up even more... Hehe... Thanks to all and my special one !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home