Thursday, April 07, 2011

Back From Muar

Yay !!

I'm so happy to back in Singapore from Muar. Though it's a really short trip but i really wish i can extend my trip. I miss all my friends and family...

Updating my facebook with all the stuff i bought the past few days... Really enjoyed the trip alot...

I also went to the famous temple in Muar. Draw a lot there too. Not too bad a lot also.. ^^

Relationship i guess i'm totally over Allex that's for sure. Awaits a new romance. Perhaps in a month or 2... A few guys are on my list now. So i guess i need to know there more before committing into another new romance. This time for sure i will get a guy who loves me alot, with a career in mind, also looking into setting a family but not playing a fool...

I only can say good luck to all the guys out there who is currently trying to know me in the mean time. Quite a tough fight for all of you guys though.... HAHA...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home