Friday, July 23, 2010

In Memorial For A Close Relative

What a sudden news to received... What a day to be remembered forever...

18th July 2010
A day supposed to be joyous for me and my boyfriend... As it is our 4th year anniversary... We planned a series of activities to be done together...

However, no one did expected that my paternal side, Aunt 1 Husband(大姑丈) had just passed away in the morning around 6/7am...

To us this news came too suddenly... As everytime we see him, he looked so healthy and jovial...

Even until now i still cannot believed that he is no longer around...

Everytime we are in malaysia, he would be there for us... Helping us, bringing us around to different relative house...

He treats everyone the same this includes my boyfriend allex and my brother-in-law Olaf... Not yet married but he just treats us equally....

He is also the one that my boyfriend first in contact with... He just made him feel so comfortable when i first bring him with me to my relative house for a visit.

I just cannot forget his smile, his voice, his coughing, his nagging at my niece...

I may not be in malaysia most of the time, but then to be everything, every memory is just so precious... Money cannot buy any happiness that i have gotten....

Trying so hard to get over it...

However i'm really happy that he is buried near a very famous singer in malaysia(李逸)... He just love to sing and listen to old songs so much... At least now he can listen songs everyday....

The night before he is passed away, he was singing so happily such that the neighbour could hear him singing also...

Now that he is no longer around. The neighbour living around them couldn't even believed when my cousins told them that day...

As i'm typing, i'm crying... Hopefully i can just get over it soon enough... :`(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home