Thursday, January 10, 2008

New Year....

My Very First 2008 entry....

Firstly, i wanna announced to the whole world that i had alot of fun during my 2 weeks malaysian trip... I didnt even wan to go back to Singapore on the 1st of Jan. My New Year was spent on Ketam Island. No countdown but just walking around in the middle of the night and playing cards...

Seems very bored right but for me it wasn't. Cos it's first time in my life i spend the new year in a very quiet environment. This allows me to clear reflect the things that i've done for the past one year and what is to be done in the new year...

More studying to be done in some of the subject like Business Law... The other 2 subjects are just a recall of the previous subject that i've learn... It's like the continuation of it... As 60% comes from the previous subject that i've learn... New marking scheme now, more questions to be answered for the same marks earned last time... ACCA here i come!!!!

Currently very busy with the house... Trying to paint and rearrange the house in this month.... Everything had to be done by before Chinese New Year which is like 1 month away... Time is short so have to grab it very fast before it flies off...

End of my entries will update again with photos up...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy chinese new year~~ 事事顺利, 平安, 身体健康, 万事如意.

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home