Sunday, September 16, 2007

Updates and Wishes to my cousin...

A postcard sent by my sister on her trip in UK.


Firstly, i would like to wish my cousin Xiao Li and hushand: Have a happy and wonderful wedding party for this week. Hope to see you guys real soon. A thousand apologies for not being able to attend the wedding.



Next, I have just taken my T2 examination last thursday. Guess what ?? I score 74 marks... I couldn't even believe it when i get my result after the computer based exams. This is because before the exams i didnt really study much and i have no confidences of scoring or even passing. I think i'm just lucky...



That day i also happen to see my T5 lecturer whom reaches school early in the morning just to prepared his notes for his afternoon lessons. I couldnt believe that he is that hardworking. Anyway got some comment from him about studying in SAA( Singapore Accountacy Academy) and also some comment about me choosing to study in OBU (Oxford Brookes University)



Comments he gave :
  • It's better for you to study here since you have decided to be an accountant. As the teachers here are much more professional and they will tell you alot of their experiences from before. Thus you will gain alot of experience just by studying here.

  • Most Singapore companies doesnt really recognise the Certificate from OBU. ( I'm not very sure why)

  • Study finish ACCA instead of going for OBU degree.

Now i'm still considering whether to go or not. Perhaps not, but will see the financial status of my family before deciding anything. Heez...


My sister is coming home this coming monday. I just cant wait to see her and also hear what she have to say about her trip to UK and her life in Germany... HAHA...

3 Comments:

Blogger kienjean said...

Congrats again on your high achievement, I do hope that you will continue to shine.

1:23 PM  
Blogger Mei Ling said...

hello. i'm glad to hear that u are doing well over there. (: i'm here to wish u all the best in your future endeavours. hope to keep in touch with u too. (: u owe me a date. (:

1:59 PM  
Blogger Mei Jun said...

HAHA, Mei Ling no worry i repay u the date soon...

Now u guys should be quite busy with PW and H1. Jia you oki ??

After H1 A level we go out ba... But be sure u guys have plenty of chance to see me. Haha

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home