Sunday, March 09, 2008

Got a Part Time Job... YES!!!

Helo everyone,

Was very busy recently due to my school work and finding of part-time job... HAHA...

Finally got a call from the company Wikborg Rein... Btw, it's just a small branch in Singapore... Small and cozy office... Working 3 -4 Days, around 3- 4 hrs per day... May need to work overtime if require... Currently now is under 3 months probation... Hopefully will pass and get the my salary raised... For me now salary is $7 per hour. After 3 month may raise... Got a laptop of my own, due to space constraint in the company, but cannot be brought home...

Looking forward to be in the company everyday.... Work given is all light stuff... Perhaps is due to my inexperience... Anyway i will be able to get experience before going out to the work place...
Upon thinking of it, i'm so happy...

Website: www.wr.no

Results for my CAT is out... T6 and T10 got 65 each... T7 got 58.... Now studying ACCA... But it's not as easy as i think it is... Hopefully will get pass all this june...

That's all for today...

1 Comments:

Blogger david santos said...

Excellent work! Have a nice week.

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home