Sunday, March 03, 2013

Mixture of feelings

The moment that you know the person whom you really wished to see once again has a girlfriend right by his side and having a vacation at Japan at the current moment.

This is almost like the same situation that i face when i break up with my ex for barely 2 weeks and he got himself a new gf.

However for Bruce, we know the problem why it didn't continue to a relationship. We know the reasons. Perhaps because of it, i did not feel as hurt as i did when i first break up with my ex bf whom i have been with for 4 and half years.

Actually Bruce had been very kind to me. Because he didn't tried to hurt me when he back himself out. I'm not sure how long it took for him to meet another girl and fell in love. But i believe in the words he have said to me during the 1 month period. If he is a play boy he wouldn't be with his gf now. So he still truly love me for that 1 month period. I'm happy for that, at least i knew he is not a play boy. The trust i have in him was right.

I'm really happy that he found himself a gf whom is closer to his age. I'm really happy. I still remember i once do tell him, if he really meet another girl who is closer to his age i would let go. Yes, he did met one for sure. I will keep my promise. Though he didn't kept his. But we know the problem. Age. 14 years of difference. It's quite a big factor. Not to say distance is keeping us apart too. Also the courage that he is lack of at that time.

Actually this news came in just right at the right time for me. Luckily i didn't buy any air ticket to find him to seek the truth yet. Otherwise those money would have gone to waste.

Now i can focus on my career, my dream to open a chain of tuition center. To conduct talks to students for various purpose. Those money that i've save on my air ticket and trip would be used to open up my first tuition center. How wonderful is that.

I maybe tearing a little but i'm still happy for him and myself. This is the best situation that could ever happen in this kinda scenario.

Thank you Bruce once again for doing the right thing so that i'm back on my right track for my career and dream. It's very sad to say this, he is just like a sunlight guiding me when i'm lost at times.

I believe he will be one person i will never ever forget in my life. If i didn't ask him perhaps we could be real best friend. Anyway that is a if. In life there is no if because we can't turn back the clock.

From now on i will strive even harder to graduate this year, to do a even better planning for my upcoming biz. Work even harder for all my students. The day that i manage to become a millionaire shall be the day that i return to USA and thank him for everything. That day he might be married with kids. I might also be married and with my kids and husband spending a holiday with him as our tour guide.

Our love story is something that no one else knows and it shall be kept in our hearts till we leave this world. Only we know how we felt.

Girls out there, look into the man who you love. In his eyes you will really see the love he wants to give you. I would like to thank him for showing me alot of my first time. :)

Gonna go back to rush my project. Hopefully it will be a perfect one for my OBU.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home